Kaleafa is one of Oregon’s first retail cannabis dispensaries, with a long history of serving customers shopping for cannabis flower, pre-rolls, concentrates, edibles, beverages, topicals, tinctures, and CBD products. Kaleafa has become known as the premier cannabis retailer in the Northwest. Whether you live in the Portland area, travel to Eugene or tour the coast in the southwest area of the state, Kalaefa offers a cannabis dispensary nearby to serve all of your needs.
Our Oregon Dispensaries are located in:
Portland: Kaleafa Cannabis Co. is located in the Woodstock community on Woodstock Boulevard near the Ate-Oh-Ate grill, Heart Coffee, Elk Rock Yoga, and 7-Eleven.
Beaverton: Kaleafa Cannabis Co. operates 15 minutes west of Portland, or a few miles down Walker Road from the Nike Campus.
Gresham: Kaleafa Cannabis Co. runs a dispensary about 35 minutes east of Portland via Interstate 84, conveniently located right off of Highway 26, also known as Mt. Hood Highway.
Hillsboro: Kaleafa Cannabis Co. opened a recreational and medical dispensary about 30 minutes northwest of Portland and two miles away from the Washington County Fair Grounds.
Oregon City: Kaleafa Cannabis Co. runs a dispensary about 25 minutes south of Portland off Highway 213 on the way to Clackamas Community College.
Tigard: Kaleafa Cannabis Co. operates another dispensary less than 10 miles southwest of Portland on the Pacific Highway near the Interstate 5 exit, located in the Tigard Food Carts shopping center across from Fred Meyer.
Ashland: This Kaleafa Cannabis Co. dispensary is located in south Oregon in Ashland near Bridge Street and Siskiyou Boulevard, across from Southern Oregon University.
FAQs About Oregon Dispensaries
Is weed legal in Oregon?
A state with a rich cannabis history, Oregon was the first U.S. state to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana in 1973 and declared recreational cannabis legal in 2015.
What do I need to bring with me to make a purchase?
In order to buy cannabis and cannabis-infused products in Oregon, you must be at least 21 years old with a current, valid government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
What are Oregon visitors allowed to do with cannabis?
- Buy cannabis under Oregon law.
- Consume cannabis on private property and away from public view, but not at certain establishments, such as restaurants and entertainment centers
- Possess up to an ounce of cannabis while traveling the area.
- Share, give and take cannabis from other adults who are at least 21
Other reasons to visit Kaleafa in Oregon
When making plans to visit one of our dispensaries in Oregon, check out some of the fun things to do, including:
- The World Forestry Center in Portland, a museum where you can enjoy hands-on exhibits that are designed to teach the sustainability of forests and trees, climate change and environmental matters.
- The Mt. Hood National Forest, which is about two hours east of Portland, where you can view the towering Mt. Hood volcanic mountain that offers snow skiing, climbing and hiking along the 1.1 million acres.